Do you need some great publicity – that is also affordable? With the small package of the Virtual Blog Tour, you will “visit” between 8-10 Blogs
Here are the details:
- The tour is 2 weeks
- Each blog is promoted on various blogs and social sites
- Each tour stop is archived and you are given the link to share after the tour
We write and send your query letter to blog owners and radio show hosts in your genre who will host you as a guest.
We coordinate the hosting participants to help them cross promote you and your book.
We write the marketing material and ask the host to write a review, share an article, or post a question-and-answer interview about your book on their tour date.
We ask that you supply information about yourself, your book, guest posts, and interviews for each blog visit. Your information will be send to the blog owners that host you and promotions for your tour will be posted on a number of high traffic blogs and social sites.
Each virtual tour package includes:
- Tour schedule organization between author and hosts
- Coordination of cross promotion efforts among hosts
- Prepared tweets sent to the tour hosts to assist with promotion on Twitter
- A query letter written to garner tour host participation for radio interviews, guest blog spots, Q&A written interviews, and book reviews (a $100 value)
- The author will answer written interview questions for the blog hosts who prepare a list of questions suited to their audience and blog/show theme.
Please send us a copy of your book, a 500-word bio, an author photo, front cover jpeg, and provide packaging and shipping of the book to hosts who have agreed to write a book review for the tour.